Applicants must meet the following conditions.
- Be students who are in the late stages of PhD training or postdoctorial fellows within 5 years of obtaining his/her PhD Degree or Assistant Professors who were appointed within 3 years.
- Be a member of an IUBMB-related national or international society that is a member of IUBMB or its regional federations namely FASBMB (Africa), PABMB (North & South America), FEBS (Europe) and FAOBMB (Asia & Oceania)
- Applicants must submit an abstract as a first author for oral presentation.
- A recipient of a fellowship from previous IUBMB YSP and YSF are not eligible.
All applicants should submit their abstract and application form by email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 February, 2018.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their abstract and application form by email (email@example.com) by 18 February, 2018. (Fellowship deadline has been extended till 18 February 2018)
- The Deadline is based on the Korean Standard Time. (GMT+9)
- The fellowship winners should present their abstract in the oral presentation.
YSP Registration Fee: None (In light of recent developments, the YSP applicants are now exempt from paying the YSP registration fee)