YSP (Young Scientist Program)
YSP 2018 will bring together approximately 100 talented postdocs and PhD students across the world who are involved in the field of biochemistry and molecular biology. YSP 2018 offers the opportunity for young scientists to share and exchange scientific experiences, present their work to an international audience, meet internationally renowned professors, and promote their scientific future and career.
- Date : June 2 (Sat) – 4 (Mon), 2018
- Venue : Yonsei University (Yonsei-Samsung Library), Seoul
- Program : Oral Session, Poster Session, Welcome Reception, Tour
- YSP Registration Fee : None
- Sponsorship :
* Participants should meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of an IUBMB-related national or international society that is a member of IUBMB or its regional federations, namely FASBMB (Africa), PABMB (North & South America), FEBS (Europe) and FAOBMB (Asia & Oceania).
- Be in the last stages of PhD training or a postdoctoral fellow within 5 years of obtaining his/her PhD degree.
- Be an assistant professor who has been appointed within 3 years.
- Be an IUBMB 2018 registrant.
- Recipients of fellowships from previous IUBMB YSP and YSF are not eligible for the fellowship but are able to participate in the meeting.
IUBMB SEOUL 2018 YSP Secretariat
Ms. Jeongbin Oh / Ms. Jihee Lee
Tel: +82-(0)70-4711-2277 / +82-(0)70-8255-6821